Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A new freedom and a new happiness


We are given certain promises if we "thoroughly follow this simple program. "
One of the is that we will know a "new freedom and a new happiness."
I have seen this promise come true in many ponies lives as the work the program of Alcoholics Anonymous. I have also seen it come true in my life. 
Being able to write this blog and participate with my fellow ponies is a direct consequence of working the program and having an amazing network of ponies around me.
I am able to be inspired! I have never written before in my life. I have never drawn before in my life.  I am so grateful for the program and the ponies around me. Participating in Equestrian is beyond my wildest dreams!
Image credit goes to Silentmatten at deviantArt

No comments :

Post a Comment