Monday, August 26, 2013

A lesson from Pinkie Pie

There are many times that I am a completely restless, irritable and discontent stallion. It's kind of part and parcel of being a addict pony.
When I used cider or other substances to change how I was feeling about myself, other ponies, situations and all the rest of Equestria it worked for that moment. But then I never learned to be uncomfortable or, even more importantly, to accept what was happening in or around me
I have a power greater than myself (who I choose to call Celestia). If I take a moment to be grateful that I have another day, I can make a choice to do then next right thing. Sometimes that is just smiling to the next pony I see on the street.
Today, I'm going to choose SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!
 Vector credit goes to Ocarina0fTimeLord on deviantART.

No comments :

Post a Comment